- 25-year background in private equity, leveraged finance, and operations
- Executive Chairman of OVME and member of the Board of Directors for both TRX and Superfood Holdings
- Previously Managing Director & Operating Partner at Source Capital, a private equity firm with both control equity and mezzanine investments in mature, lower middle market companies across industries
- Formerly with Summit Park, Dogwood Equity, Harren Equity Partners, Thomas Weisel Partners, and Cowen & Co.
- BA University of Virginia & recipient of T. Rodney Crowley Jr. Scholarship; MBA Darden School of Business at UVA
- Four year member of UVA men’s soccer team – winning three consecutive ACC and NCAA championships (1991,1992,1993)
- Former professional soccer player and 1995 U.S. Open Cup champion
- Member of the University of Virginia’s Rotunda and Lawn Societies
- David is an avid snow skier and enjoys working out, coaching soccer, yoga, fly-fishing, squash, ping pong, shooting clays, adventure travel, literature, UEFA Champions League, road and trail running/racing/biking, triathlons and golf
75 14th Street Northeast
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Owners & Founders
We seek outstanding business owners and operators with whom to partner. If you believe your company would benefit from our capital and strategic contributions, please feel free to contact us.