- COO of OVME, a technology-enabled retail medical aesthetics business
- EVP of Jekyll Brewing: oversaw all aspects of financial, operational and strategic leadership for this leading GA-based craft brewery
- CFO of Leblon Cachaca: private equity backed luxury spirits brand with domestic and international distribution. Co-led the sale of Leblon to Bacardi in partnership with CEO. Led all post-merger integration work
- Vice President of Solera Capital: mid-market private equity firm, with a focus on the consumer sector. Portfolio companies included Annie’s Homegrown, Calypso Christiane Celle, and The Little Clinic.
- Investment Banking Analyst at ING Barings, and Management Consultant at Dove Consulting
- Cum laude graduate of the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania with a B.S. degree in Economics
- MBA Columbia Business School
75 14th Street Northeast
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Owners & Founders
We seek outstanding business owners and operators with whom to partner. If you believe your company would benefit from our capital and strategic contributions, please feel free to contact us.